Well hello from over the moon everyone. I am so humbled and happy to announce that My snapshot stories has been chosen twice for the LIEBSTER AWARD. The blog is in it’s first month and now you know why I am in the clouds. 🙂
A big thank you for this recognition goes to these two amazing bloggers whose blogs you must check out ;
- Stephanie, a talented artist and illustrator from USA, has an Art Lifestyle Blog called studiodiary.stephanieoplingerarts (nomination post here) &
- Laura, a brave minimalist settled in Morocco, has a blog named One Beautiful Mind on lifestyle, travel and beauty (nomination post here)
For those of you still wondering what this award is all about – it is an online award given to bloggers by bloggers. In this wide ocean of the blogging community, this seems like such a kind gesture to pay it forward.
Here’s a list of my nominees chosen to receive this award. Congratulations to each of you and cheers to continuing the chain of goodness.
- Kristen Pereira, creator of www.thelist-paris.com , is a bilingual (French & English) kindergarten teacher in Paris. Check out her blog to know first hand about all the things to do and places to go eat at in this lovely city of Paris.
- Ivona Harcar’s travel blog www.ivonaharcartravels.com . Ivona is from Slovakia and writes interesting articles on travelling and different cultures. Also her travel pictures are amazing.
- Christina Lauruhn is a well traveled blogger who shares her travel guides and tips at lifebylauruhn. She is a full time travel agent for a Danish agency and is a mom of two teenagers.
- Damneet Kaur’s blog www.pixiedustdiaries.com covers topics on motherhood, fashion, travel, health, fitness, and lifestyle. She is a mom of pretty twin toddler daughters. Though we haven’t met personally, we share common profiles I realise, of being Indians abroad, twin mommies and bloggers.
- Sophie Wilkins, creator of Sophie’s travels is a backpacker who left UK for Australia. She shares her exciting and adventurous travel life along with some amazing tips.
These are the official rules to accepting your nomination all you lovely people:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
- Write a 150-300 word post about your favourite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers.
- List these rules in your post
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post. (They might not have ever heard of it!)
- Post a comment in the comments of –> the award post <– so your post and blog can be viewed.
So here’s a little about one of my fav blogs – Polkadotpassport by Nicola Easterby. If you have a travel blog or interested in traveling places, I think this is a heard name by thousands. This young Australian blogger has been to 45 countries and counting and shares her travel guides complimented with the most scenic photographs. Besides tips on travel, Nicola also has a section dedicated for handy tips on photography and blogging. Even though her travel life may seem glossy in her snapshots, she regularly gives an insight to the actual behind the scenes ‘keeping it real’ life.
In addition, I also chose to answer Laura’s questions below
- What inspires you most of all? – My answer: Life itself is inspiring. The fact that I open my eyes and see sunshine each morning. Although the Paris sky is beautiful in all colours.
- One extraordinary thing you did in your life? – My answer: Battling PCOS
- What do you do when you are angry? – My answer: Drink a glass of water if possible first and then confront the person I am angry with.
- If you could have anything you want what would you choose? – My answer: Best of health till death
- Continue the phrase: ” If I were you, I…” – My answer: …would share this post and express more love 🙂
Thank you readers for taking time to read this post.